Salesforce and Marketing Automation Administrator
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator who will be developing new ideas, discovering and enabling new capabilities in Salesforce and other applications, and driving their implementation and integration inside Appian, all while using data to back up the strategy behind those decisions. Other responsibilities include reporting and analyzing on critical data related to demand generation and sales processes, improving lead flow processes, and assisting with the administration of our Salesforce.com implementation and other Marketing tools. The insights you develop through improved reporting and analysis of sales and marketing processes will have a direct impact on Marketing and Sales productivity and our overall growth.
Succeeding in this position requires you to be a self-starter with proven problem-solving skills. You should enjoy becoming a subject matter expert in multiple areas and have a strong affinity for efficient processes, well-organized data, and a passion for clean data. If you want a work environment where your ideas are welcome and contributions are recognized, this is the place for you!
This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more. Additionally, this person will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extensive Experience working with Salesforce.com and understanding of Salesforce’s data model
- Experience with key processes in a software marketing organization
- Experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Experience with email Marketing tools such as Pardot or Marketo
- Experience with business intelligence applications (analytics and reporting)
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address how to make the revenue generation side of our business work better
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Ability to handle a full workload and meet deadlines
- 2-5 years experience working with marketing and sales strategy and data
- BA/BS degree
At Appian, you will help us build our award-winning PaaS product that enables business people to build cloud and mobile enterprise applications with flexible, visual models instead of custom code. Appian discovers and unites enterprise data, connects users through social and collaborative engagement in the context of business data, and provides the leading suite of business process technology to enable rapid application development and optimization in every industry.
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering
Peter helps account executives at Appian work with prospects to have a better understanding of how the company’s software operates and best fits the needs of the businesses served.
Back to top