Sales Director - UKI
Appian is looking for a high-energy, results-driven Sales Director to drive and manage the growth of our UKI enterprise software sales.
- You have an Enterprise Software Sales leadership background, ideally with emphasis on platform (PaaS) sales (BPM, Case Management, CRM)
- You are a strategic thinker, capable of leading sales efforts across all functional areas of the enterprise.
- You are able to establish and maintain Executive relationships with customer key decision makers and thought leaders.
- You have keen management skills that include strategy and tactical planning/execution, territory decisioning, pricing/proposing, negotiating, and more.
- You’re adept at skillfully leading a multi channel sales organization.
- You function as a member of the executive team, making valuable contributions to the overall go to market and sales strategy of the company.
About the opportunity:
- Responsible for revenue streams from customers in UK.
- working with and through other functional areas, responsible for all aspects of the customer relationship life-cycle, from initial lead to sale, delivery and fulfillment of business case.
- Responsible for managing sales operations including pipeline and forecasting.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and yearly revenue and bookings targets.
- Manage sales staff to ensure they make yearly quota.
- Build relationships with key individuals within our prospect and customer base.
- Engage in strategy and tactical discussions with AEs and with coaches/champions to ensure Appian is best positioned to win.
- Ensure the team is successful in all facets of their job responsibilities: software revenue, relationship building, pipeline building, forecast accuracy.
- Maintain excellent relationships with other departments within Appian (Professional Services, Finance, Marketing, Business Development Representatives)
Back to top