Quality Engineer - Intern
Do you want to get into the software industry, but life as a coder is not your thing? Think you can break software written by some of your smartest peers? Are you interested in seeing what happens when a company focuses the brightest minds it can find on the quality of its product?
We’re looking for interns who are not only adept at abstract problem solving, but on-fire to take control of technology and make it work for them. We offer an internship on the front lines between developer and end user with the opportunity to pick up and run with cutting-edge software while helping us lock down an incredibly high-quality product for our customers. Get in the trenches with fellow developer interns in one of the most fun, all-in, high-velocity environments you’ll ever experience.
About the Internship:
- Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, and iOS devices that address real customer needs and that SHIP!
- Depending on your background and interests, work on web UIs, back-end Java code, development tools or test automation, or iOS & Android development.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, and fellow Software Engineers.
- Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums and be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality.
- Form your own teams, dig into the code together, pair program as needed, collaborate and present your features and proposals to real stakeholders.
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, and much more!
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
- Pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with 3.7 GPA & above.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Are team-oriented. You’re also energetic, results and delivery oriented, and have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Fluent in object-oriented programming languages, such as Java & C++; experience with iOs &/or Android
Back to top