Mobile Product Manager
Mobile has always been an integral part of Appian’s DNA and that reigns true now more than ever as we begin our post IPO journey as a company. Our mobile engineering squad, a part of our User tribe, is transforming our native application and looking for pioneers to help lead our newest initiatives. What is Appian? It’s an application platform that lets business people build powerful cloud and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
What you’ll do: Prioritize, define, and ensure success of product features designed specifically for mobile users at the roadmap/release level (we release quarterly) as well as functionalities within each feature at the sprint level (two weeks sprints)
- Prioritize what we should build and when by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision and strategy
- Share ideas and receive feedback on new features through presentations each quarter before a new release
- Define how those features will work and look through close collaboration with engineers in design sessions, mockups, UX review, and usability testing
- Manage the release and sprint backlog through planning, backlog grooming, development, and review
- Write detailed specification for stakeholders to review and provide feedback on
- Ensure successful build out of features and ensure users to be successful by tracking adoption/usage
- Drive each sprint through development, review, and testing
- See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, and usage analysis
- You live and breath in the mobile domain and understand how to envision, devise, and push mobile features to fruition
- You understand what a roadmap for mobile apps looks like and can work with a team to guide the delivery
- You are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about building great mobile features and experiences
- You have an ability to empathize with both stakeholders and end users to make the right compromises that can deliver value
- You have sharp negotiation skills, impressive organization, and superb writing abilities
- Most importantly, you are passionate about mobile software!
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Manager, Software Development
James loves being on the cutting edge of technology and working with his team to help businesses build their own software applications in order to meet their needs.
Back to top