Manager, Sales Training
Appian seeks a leader for its Sales Training function. In this role you will be responsible for designing and developing training content as well as delivering training sessions across the entire sales function including sales management. This position is the first dedicated sales training hire. As such we seek someone who has experience building and executing training programs in a similar environment. This is your chance to provide a substantial impact in an area in which you have full responsibility and the resources to make it happen.
- Design, develop and implement a comprehensive training program for all field sales representatives and regional sales leaders from their first day until they are fully proficient in their roles
- Facilitate a highly engaging learning environment utilizing case studies, simulations, role plays, and other interactive activities
- Evaluate participants and provide constructive feedback and guidance for continuous improvement, developing individual coaching plans as required
- Continually survey our team and build new training modules as needed
- Deliver monthly training programs for new hires as well as targeted modules of knowledge for existing hires
- Facilitate soft skills training as needed
The ideal candidate for the Sales Training Manager position will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales training role where you designed and facilitated learning, experience in a software or technology company with a disruptive product is a plus
- Strong understanding of the “Challenger Sale” model
- Certifications in leadership trainings, instructional design, or facilitation are a plus
- Energetic, self-motivated individual who builds relationships naturally
- Experience working with international employees is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficient in the latest training technologies for both in-person and remote, self-paced learning
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.
Back to top