Lead Software Engineer - Agile Coach
As a Lead Software Engineer working on the Appian platform, your mission will be to ensure Appian is always fast and scalable. You will be solving problems of scale and flexibility that most engineers never see, building a product capable of serving our customers in ways you never imagined.
You’re enthusiastic about contributing high quality code and have a constant propensity for improving the status quo. You’re a coder at heart but looking to make a broader impact beyond the scope of writing code and a proven ability of coaching agile teams and evangelizing best practices.
- Write solid code to deliver features of exceptional quality
- Help lead the design and architecture of our Cloud Saas/ Paas product, which includes Java, web services, ElasticSearch, RDBMS, Docker, AWS, etc.
- Fearlessly conquer scalability challenges
- Lead your team to new heights by driving for change and building team cohesion
- 5+ years’ experience building software products
- Experience as a dedicated Scrum Master or Agile Coach or eagerness to jump into a team leadership role
- Experience with other Agile approaches and concepts such as Lean, XP, and continuous delivery as well as solid experience leading scrum events: planning, daily scrums, reviews/demos, and retrospectives
- BS in Computer Science or related field/degree
- Experience with both Object Oriented and functional programming languages: Java, C++, C#, Scala, Clojure, etc.
- Expertise in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Manager, Software Development
James loves being on the cutting edge of technology and working with his team to help businesses build their own software applications in order to meet their needs.
Back to top