Lead Quality Engineer
Quality Thought Leader. Ensure high quality and timely delivery of Appian software to customers. Champion of understanding changes from the customer perspective and ensuring quality is an integral part of the team decision process.
Strives to understand complex system interactions and dependencies that can cause quality issues and ensures engineers account for them in their design and testing. Analyzes mistakes and helps ensure they do not recur.
- Work closely with product managers and other engineers to prevent defects and verify software quality.
- Develop and hone Appian Quality Engineering best practices.
- Ensure complete and timely reporting of bugs and test results.
- Effectively apply test design techniques and share knowledge with others.
- Systematically analyze requirements ensuring they provide effective input into Engineering activities.
- Effectively and efficiently determine root causes of leaked defects. Able to succinctly describe root causes with multiple complex causal factors.
- Participate in critical release activities for all platforms.
Preferred Experience Level: 7+ years of relevant experience (e.g., Quality, Test, Performance, or Software Engineer)
Education: B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.
Back to top