Appian is looking for an information technology engineer that focuses on cloud computing, corporate infrastructure, remote office assistance and also assists our software development organization with their infrastructure. Engineers quickly learn our operations and will immediately become core members of our expert team. This position requires a dedication to excellence.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Competency in administering desktop operating systems and one or more enterprise level applications or platforms.
- Ability to work nights or weekends, as needed, to perform regular onsite maintenance or on call duties.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Securely leverage cloud computing and software as a service resources.
- Windows, Linux and Macintosh desktop administration.
- Assist in the maintenance of Appian’s IT network and server infrastructure.
- Assist in the administration of Appian's voice and phone networks.
- Provide capabilities to improve Appian’s productivity.
- Enhance overall system security, performance and availability.
- Leverage cloud technologies (AWS) among other new technologies to provide guidance and help find creative solutions to complex problems
- Respond to and resolve emergent problems across our diverse enterprise systems, from the physical layer to the application layer
- Utilize best practices based on various frameworks (e.g. ITIL, ISO, SOC, PCI) and support internal and external audit activities
- You’ll use the know-how and discerning standards you’ve racked up over years of experience to recommend emerging technologies to keep our network modern and innovative
- Collaborate with team of fellow tech gurus and play an integral part of network and systems design, architecture and administration
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study required.
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering
Peter helps account executives at Appian work with prospects to have a better understanding of how the company’s software operates and best fits the needs of the businesses served.
Back to top