Information Technology Engineer
Appian is looking for an Information Technology Engineer to join our team in London, England. The IT Engineer will focus on cloud computing, corporate infrastructure, local and remote office support. Engineers quickly learn our operations and will immediately become core members of our global corporate Information Technology team. This position requires a dedication to excellence and desire to succeed.
About the role:
- Internal corporate end-user support and account management
- Windows and Mac OS systems administration
- Administration of Appian's AV, voice, and information systems
- Assist in the maintenance of Appian’s corporate network and server infrastructure
- Provide some on-call and after-hours resolution of critical issues
- Enhance overall system security, performance and availability
- Quality verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Competency in administering desktop operating systems.
- Ability to work nights or weekends, as needed, to perform regular onsite maintenance or on call duties.
- Extreme attention to detail..
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study required.
- Ability to work in an office in London.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Back to top