Information Security Architect
Role & Responsibility
Appian’s information security team is growing and is seeking an Information Security Architect to design, build, and support security architecture components for Appian. This person will work in a dynamic information security team involving involving cloud computing technologies and multiple security frameworks. You will be responsible for engineering infrastructure and systems that are continuously evaluating the threat-landscape for Appian’s operations and service offerings.
- 7+ years experience with security architecture and design expertise
- 3+ years experience in SaaS and/or cloud infrastructure development
- 7+ years experience in security technology
- Experience with UNIX or its variants, such as Linux
- Strong knowledge about networking protocols and technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, etc.
- Experience with Java application server platforms
- Experience with languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, C, etc.
- Experienced with system design relating to event correlation and analysis from a variety of sources - NIDS, HIDS, WAF, Logs, etc.
- Has worked in a senior level capacity in security operations center
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Knowledgeable of cloud-based infrastructures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and layered security responsibilities. Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferred.
- Experienced with assessing network security technologies and configurations
- Have implemented and configured big data technologies such as Kafka, Hadoop, Storm, Spark, etc.
- Track record of working in global high-scalable environment
- Ability to work independently
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Manager, Software Development
James loves being on the cutting edge of technology and working with his team to help businesses build their own software applications in order to meet their needs.
Back to top