Information Security Architect
Role & Responsibility
Appian’s information security team is growing and is seeking an Information Security Architect to design, build, and support security architecture components for Appian. This person will work in a dynamic information security team involving involving cloud computing technologies and multiple security frameworks. You will be responsible for engineering infrastructure and systems that are continuously evaluating the threat-landscape for Appian’s operations and service offerings.
- 7+ years experience with security architecture and design expertise
- 3+ years experience in SaaS and/or cloud infrastructure development
- 7+ years experience in security technology
- Experience with UNIX or its variants, such as Linux
- Strong knowledge about networking protocols and technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, etc.
- Experience with Java application server platforms
- Experience with languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, C, etc.
- Experienced with system design relating to event correlation and analysis from a variety of sources - NIDS, HIDS, WAF, Logs, etc.
- Has worked in a senior level capacity in security operations center
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Knowledgeable of cloud-based infrastructures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and layered security responsibilities. Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferred.
- Experienced with assessing network security technologies and configurations
- Have implemented and configured big data technologies such as Kafka, Hadoop, Storm, Spark, etc.
- Track record of working in global high-scalable environment
- Ability to work independently
Back to top