Industry Lead - Contact Center Solutions
Industry Practice Leader - Contact Center
The Industry Practices team at Appian is a growing part of our sales organization with Practice Leaders already in place for several industries. We are expanding this team and seeking a Practice Leader for our rapidly growing contact center business. As the Industry Practice Leader - Contact Center, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring client success and continued steady growth in license revenue across all our contact center clients.
You will spend approximately 75% of your time at our existing clients, helping to evangelize new applications for our application platform software and providing strategy and coaching for our account executives and professional services teams. The rest of your time will be split between helping account executives design programs to penetrate new target accounts and creating thought leadership material (e.g., white papers, articles, blog posts), speaking at industry events, etc. to gain prospect interest.
Additional activities include:
- Participating in sales presentations and follow-on education activities at prospects and customers
- Providing guidance to Appian sales on the best target companies in the industry to pursue
- Setting our marketing strategy by determining appropriate trade shows, providing content for industry focused webinars, etc.
- Creating presentation key win themes that will capture the attention of business process owners
- Encouraging partners to create special industry demos to advance sales cycles and accelerate core system deployments
- Expertise will help drive our product offering and strategy in the market
Required Skills and Desired Background:
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in a significant role in the contact center space
- “Hands on” experience driving new solutions in an area directly impacted by regulatory changes, significant process inefficiencies, or experiencing high growth
- Experience as a strategy or operations consultant in contact centers strongly preferred
- Understanding of the major software vendors in the contact contact center space and how they work or compete with each other is preferred
- Experience in software is preferred
- Strong technical aptitude to bridge between client business leaders and Appian team members
- Demonstrated track record of creating written thought leadership materials and speaking at industry events
- Strong verbal communication skills
Location and Travel
- Travel is expected to clients globally
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering
Peter helps account executives at Appian work with prospects to have a better understanding of how the company’s software operates and best fits the needs of the businesses served.
Back to top