Enterprise Software Sales - Pharmaceuticals
Can you consistently deliver customer success and obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell? Then Appian is the place for you.
Our Application Platform software is a transformative technology. Organizations are buying in ever-larger amounts and deploying Appian far and wide. If you excel at helping organizations think differently and drive transformation through disruptive technology, then you will be a top-performer for Appian and do very well for yourself.
The most successful account executives at Appian possess the following characteristics:
- Self-starters who take initiative and have a sense of urgency in everything they do
- Have experience selling disruptive technology to senior executives
- Already know how to effectively manage a long sales cycle to a successful close
- Are creative in finding ways around sales barriers and converting opponents into champions
- Think strategically about their client’s business and avoid selling on a feature/function basis
- Exude confidence, engendering prospects to share their challenges openly
- Understand how to position against competitors to become the only viable option
- Have domain knowledge and a portable relationship portfolio
- Are focused on delivering value throughout the life cycle of the customer relationship
- Past success selling enterprise software to large, complex organizations
- Proven ability to build deep, trust-based relationships with executives and other decision makers
- Knowledge of software concepts and market drivers
- 5+ years previous direct enterprise level sales experience in a similar technology area
- Proven history achieving and exceeding quotas
- Working knowledge of business process automation and business transformation projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Manager, Software Development
James loves being on the cutting edge of technology and working with his team to help businesses build their own software applications in order to meet their needs.
Back to top