Enterprise Account Executive
Can you consistently deliver customer success and obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell?
Appian could be the place for you.
The Appian Platform is unifying technology that makes all of our customers’ systems better. We offer a cutting-edge product that brings together process, data, collaboration, and low-code mobile app development. And, it’s getting noticed. PC Mag called Appian, “…the most mature, easiest to use low-code platform we tested for creating BPM apps.” What’s more? Organizations around the world are buying in ever-larger amounts and deploying Appian far and wide."
The most successful Account Executives at Appian possess the following characteristics:
- Self-starters who thrive in a greenfield territory
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions, takes initiative, and has a sense of urgency in everything they do
- Possesses a can-do attitude
- Experience selling cutting edge, disruptive technology to senior executives (IT and Business Partners) at the enterprise level
- Effectively manage a long sales cycle (approx. 6-9 months) to a successful close
- Brings a creative approach to breaking sales barriers, and converting prospects to empowered customers
- Views client’s business needs from a strategic lens and avoids feature/function sales tactics
- Actively seeks to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Leverages cross-industry relationships, Channel Partners, etc.
- Focuses on delivering value throughout the life cycle of the customer relationship
- Track record of over achieving quota in past positions
- Strong strategic presentation skills
- Possess a hungry, motivated, high energy, and enthusiastic spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Displays loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years of quota carrying enterprise sales experience to large, complex organizations
- Willingness to travel for regular customer meetings and events
Back to top