Engineering Logistics Coordinator
- McLean, VA
Like working at the heart of an operation where you're "in the flow and in the know" and central to keeping things running and growing? Appian is seeking an Administrator who will be the information and activity hub for keeping the engineering team functioning. This includes helping us adapt to our growth by designing new processes and systems that keep friction out of the engineering department.
Succeeding in this position requires you to be a self-starter with great problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a commitment to keeping deadlines, and an ability to multitask. If you want a work environment where your ideas are welcome and contributions are recognized, this is the place for you!
- Provide executive support to the SVP, Engineering Department and other engineering leaders while maintaining confidentiality
- Take the lead in organizing and running departmental meetings and major events including rooms, facilities, equipment etc.
- Scribe and follow up on action items from meetings and events
- Support processes and tools to accommodate rapid growth of the department
- Maintain key documents, calendars and systems that keep the engineering department running smoothly
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Proficiency in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Google Docs, Sheets; Google Hangout and Meet)
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or Operations Coordinator preferred
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Back to top