Director, Strategic Programs - DoD
- McLean, VA
At Appian, we provide a solutions orientation to our customers’ requirements. Our team is consistently focused on results, not process. As such, the core technology provided at Appian is at the center of a wide range of solutions to the Government’s most vexing challenges. The Appian platform is a low-code technology that also offers integrated AI and RPA capabilities. From inception, our technology provides a secured environment (FedRamp accredited) and also available at additional levels of security from IL-2, IL-4,
IL-5 etc. based on a user’s requirements. At Appian, we help you to automate, update and enhance your enterprise applications faster, more securely and more cost-effectively than anyone in today’s industry. We do this by teaming with our customers and industry partners to leverage what works; fix what does not work and to add the required functionality to meet the growing and changing demands of the users’ requirements. And we do this in lightning speed. When compared to traditional agile or waterfall development, an Appian project can be completed in 50, 60 or even 70% less time and with less resources. With Appian, you get it all! The speed of low-code development, the power of intelligent automation, leveraging a robust RPA, all in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, and Without Compromise
The team at Appian is all about success. It starts and ends with our Government customers. When they succeed, we succeed. It starts with our partners, the Federal Systems Integrators (large and small) who have learned the value of Appian and how to leverage the technology on behalf of our mutual customers. When they succeed, we succeed. It starts when our customers “Go Live” (typically earlier than expected and with little fanfare). When this happens, we all succeed. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. And people are noticing!
What you’ll be doing...
- Collaborating with Sales VP’s and Account Executives and an extended Account team to identify strategic programs that represent “must wins” for Appian in targeted accounts
- Identifying opportunities that are strong technical fits for Appian
- Setting capture strategy and working with a team to identify the strongest “team”/FSI to work with in order to capture a program win
- Help to build the winning strategy that builds trust with the end user and shows value to each and every person along the way
- Managing 4-6 strategic programs at a time
- Leveraging and developing meaningful relationships with key decision makers
- Actively seeking to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Excelling? Backed by a track record of success. You will have ‘won’ multi-hundred million dollar and/or billion-dollar programs in the Federal IT marketplace
- Self-Motivated? Possess a hungry, high energy, “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
- Tenured? Understands and displays a character of focus, steadiness and a relentless focus on the goal. Displays loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- Consultative? A trusted advisor to both customers, colleagues and industry
- Willing to run through brick walls? At Appian, we do that every day
- An Influencer? Representing Appian’s brand to your network and keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
What the Appian team can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and a definer of the low-code market.
Targeted Solutions: At Appian we have developed a growing suite of targeted Solutions specifically with the Public Sector in Mind.
Happy Customers: Cabinet-level and sub-cabinet-level Defense, Civilian, and Intelligence Organizations use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers can have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Support from a Great Team: Federal Sales is a team sport. Along with tools like FedRAMP certification and IL4 Cloud Managed Services, we provide you what you'll need to be successful. This includes dedicated Federal:
- Industry Leads
- Business Development Reps
- Solutions Consultants
- Partner Managers
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Back to top