Director, Sales Enablement
Appian seeks a leader for its Sales Enablement function. In this role you will be responsible for enhancing our existing enablement content and programs. You will act as a player/coach for a small team delivering education sessions across the entire sales function including sales management. This function will scale as Appian grows so you will be able to shape your own team. This is your chance to provide a substantial impact in an area in which you have full responsibility and the resources to make it happen.
- Enhance and augment our comprehensive enablement program for all field sales representatives and regional sales leaders from their first day until they are fully proficient in their roles
- Facilitate a highly engaging learning environment utilizing case studies, simulations, role plays, and other interactive activities
- Evaluate participants and provide constructive feedback and guidance for continuous improvement, developing individual coaching plans as required
- Continually survey our team and build new enablement modules as needed
- Deliver monthly education programs for new hires as well as targeted modules of knowledge for existing hires
- Facilitate soft skills education as needed
The ideal candidate for the Sales Enablement Director position will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a sales enablement role where you designed and facilitated learning. Experience in a software or technology company with a disruptive product is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the major sales training methodologies
- Certifications in leadership trainings, instructional design, or facilitation are a plus
- Energetic, self-motivated individual who builds relationships naturally
- Proficient in the latest enablement technologies for both in-person and remote, self-paced learning
- Experience working with international employees is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering
Peter helps account executives at Appian work with prospects to have a better understanding of how the company’s software operates and best fits the needs of the businesses served.
Back to top