Customer Success Manager EMEA - Italy
- Rome, Italy
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will advise customers on how to maximize the value they get from Appian software. Through planning sessions, you will discover the customer’s business goals and develop a tailored plan to guide them toward achieving their desired outcomes. As a Customer Success Manager, you will regularly monitor progress against this plan, looking for and mitigating risks.
What you’ll do:
- Perform discovery sessions to understand the customer’s desired outcomes, translate these priorities into actionable plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer.
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own.
- Identifying potential areas of value for Appian within the client’s business and explaining the associated value proposition
- Identify and remove any barriers for successful adoption and expansion of the customer’s use of Appian software
- Maintain engagement with key client stakeholders in order to monitor account health and ensure alignment with their priorities
You’ll be successful in this role if you are:
- Comfortable identifying drivers of business performance and value creation and can communicate the connection between technology investments and important business outcomes.
- Not an order taker; asks “why” questions and solve the right problems
- A natural problem solver able to quickly get to the root cause of problems and identify the optimal path to a solution. Your “grit” and determination enables you to find ways past obstacles and setbacks.
- Not content to ‘sit back’, and have a proactive posture in looking for ways to have an impact.
- An excellent communicator and is comfortable presenting to a wide range of stakeholders, from technical resources to senior executives.
- Able to challenge the perspective of others or manage difficult conversations when necessary.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 or more years of related experience in the enterprise technology field
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for customers
- Previous experience with hands on software development or technical consulting preferred
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture principles Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
- Experience with agile software development practices
- Willingness to travel 50%
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Back to top