Business Development Representative - Netherlands
Can you consistently deliver customer success and obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell?
Appian could be the place for you.
The Appian Platform is unifying technology that makes all of our customers’ systems better. We offer a cutting-edge product that brings together process, data, collaboration, and low-code mobile app development. And, it’s getting noticed. PC Mag called Appian, “…the most mature, easiest to use low-code platform we tested for creating BPM apps.” What’s more? Organizations around the world are buying in ever-larger amounts and deploying Appian far and wide."
We are actively seeking an experienced Inside Sales/Business Development Representative based in The Hague, Netherlands needed to handle lead qualification, conduct cold/warm prospecting, and qualify sales opportunities.
- Qualify sales leads generated by phone, internet marketing, demos, webinars, trade shows, industry and target account lists.
- Proactively develop potential sales leads by outbound cold calling.
- Take leads generated through marketing activity and develop them into viable prospects.
- Maintain the Salesforce Automation database to track daily and weekly sales activities.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Work with Account Manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Develop interactive recruitment marketing strategies to ensure client satisfaction and business relationships.
- Identify opportunities that will drive additional client value based on their evolving business objectives.
- Educate clients about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Attend sale group meets concerning sales targets or forecasts, reposting on market situation.
- 3-5+ years of enterprise software sales experience in Inside Sales or Business Development function.
- Professional proficiency in English and German are required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent phone/email presence and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in Sales and Marketing.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (working knowledge of Salesforce.com application preferred)
Back to top