Business Development Representative
We are seeking energetic, highly-motivated aspiring sales professionals to help drive growth within our organization. We offer the best for our team: a dynamic environment, uncapped earning potential, and the opportunity for professional growth through hands-on training, mentoring, and continuous product education for our industry-leading software.
As a Business Development Associate, you will make initial contact with potential clients, educate them on the impact that Appian can have on their organization, and will serve a pivotal role in securing new accounts. Working hand-in-hand with Account Executives, you will turn leads into prospects and secure new appointments with key decision makers.
About the Job:
- Proactively schedule sales meetings through cold calling and marketing initiatives
- Help drive sales pipeline, new logos and growth through high outbound activity
- Effectively communicate the value of Appian to prospective clients
- Execute lead generation programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and webinars
- Partner with Account Executives to create customized account plans and strategies to support sales cycles
- A good command of account profiling and a proven ability to navigate to key contacts and identify account intelligence
- Meet/exceed assigned metrics
- Responsible for updating and managing activity in SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, or related field
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, numbers-driven, performance-based environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding activity metrics
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management
- Strong organization skills and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Driven self-starter with high initiative, confidence, and “hustle” attitude
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person…is that you?
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering
Peter helps account executives at Appian work with prospects to have a better understanding of how the company’s software operates and best fits the needs of the businesses served.
Back to top