Business Development Representative
We are seeking energetic, highly motivated Inside Sales professionals to help drive growth within our Organization. We offer the best for our team: a dynamic environment, uncapped earning potential, and the opportunity for professional growth through hands-on training, mentoring, and continuous product education for our industry leading software.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will make initial contact with potential clients, educate them on the impact that Appian can have on their organization, and will serve a pivotal role in securing new accounts. Working hand-in-hand with Account Executives, you will turn leads into prospects and secure new appointments with key decision makers.
- Qualify sales leads generated by phone, internet marketing, demos, webinars, trade shows, industry and target account lists
- Proactively develop potential sales leads by prospecting and outbound cold calling of Business Unit Leaders and C-Level Executives
- Take leads generated through marketing activity and develop them into viable prospects
- Execute lead generation programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and create awareness for current product promotions
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process
- Collaborate with Marketing and Account Executives to determine essential strategic approaches for account attainment in defined markets
- Educate clients about terminology, features, and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track daily and weekly sales activities
- Native or Bilingual Proficiency in Dutch or Italian
- 0-1+ years of enterprise software sales experience in Inside Sales or Business Development
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, numbers-driven, performance-based environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding activity metrics
- Proficient in Salesforce.com (or equivalent CRM system) and Microsoft Office
- Active experience in creative lead generation and prospecting based on target client lists
- Strong organization skills and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence
- Bachelor’s degree required
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Manager, Software Development
James loves being on the cutting edge of technology and working with his team to help businesses build their own software applications in order to meet their needs.
Back to top