Associate Solution Engineer
Looking for a position that allows you to engage all of your many talents? Do you particularly excel at not only solving difficult technical challenges, but also at communicating strategically designed solutions?
As an Associate Solution Engineer, you’re skilled at many different things, you love figuring out “how things work,” and you’ll be a resident expert on Appian Cloud (Platform as a Service) and on-premise deployments.
Associate Solution Engineer:
We are looking for a hands-on full stack engineer with excellent analytical and communication skills. The ideal candidates will have a strong interest in software engineering and a desire to work with our Cloud and on-premise customers. The Solution Engineering team is responsible for providing expert level assistance to our customers around the globe who are using the Appian platform to run their mission-critical applications.
You will learn our technology and become an expert in our software and why/how we intend to fulfill our claim that we are revolutionizing the way software is built. You will play a key role in the success of ongoing customer relationships and customer facing communications by helping to deliver root cause analysis and solutions. As an essential member of the Solution Engineering team, you will look for creative ways to improve the overall operational efficiency of Appian.
This position is based at Appian's Office in Sydney. There is no travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar work experience
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Desire to work closely with our customers to help lead continual improvement in the availability, performance, functionality and security
- Flexible work schedules (weekends and/or evenings when required)
- Keen to learn to provide exceptional customer interaction (verbal/written)
Nice to Have Experience:
- IaaS (e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute Engine)
- Java application server platforms (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Web services (e.g. SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Programming / scripting (e.g. Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, PHP)
- RDBMS platforms (e.g. MySql, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Systems administration (e.g. Linux, Windows)
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Manager, Software Development
James loves being on the cutting edge of technology and working with his team to help businesses build their own software applications in order to meet their needs.
Back to top