Associate IT Engineer
Here at Appian, we're revolutionizing the way people perceive having custom apps built for their businesses.
Appian is a low code platform; build it once, deploy natively on the web and mobile, and you don't have to be a developer to build apps on the platform. We’re empowering users to build apps faster and with fewer resources.
We are looking for an entry-level Associate Information Technology Engineer who focuses on cloud computing, corporate infrastructure, remote office assistance and also assists our software development organization with their infrastructure. Engineers quickly learn our operations and will immediately become core members of our expert team. This position requires a dedication to excellence.
About the Job:
- Securely leverage cloud computing and software as a service resources
- Windows, Linux and Macintosh desktop administration
- Assist in the maintenance of Appian’s IT network and server infrastructure
- Assist in the administration of Appian's voice and phone networks
- Provide capabilities to improve Appian’s productivity
- Provide technical support to Appian’s employees
- Provide on-call resolution for mission critical issues
- Enhance overall system security, performance and availability
- Construct, implement and deploy process-centric Business Process Management solutions based on Appian software
- B.S. in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Quality verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competency in administering desktop operating systems
- Ability to work nights or weekends, as needed, to perform regular onsite maintenance or on call duties
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person…is that you?
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering
Peter helps account executives at Appian work with prospects to have a better understanding of how the company’s software operates and best fits the needs of the businesses served.
Back to top