Associate IT Engineer
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps.
We are looking for an entry-level Associate Information Technology Engineer who focuses on cloud computing, corporate infrastructure, remote office assistance and also assists our software development organization with their infrastructure. Engineers quickly learn our operations and will immediately become core members of our expert team. This position requires a dedication to excellence.
- Deploy cutting edge technologies to improve Appian
- Support a rapidly growing software company with highly technical people throughout the organization
- Leverage expertise in Windows and Apple devices
- Leverage cloud computing and software as a service resources
- Assist in the maintenance of Appian’s IT network and server infrastructure
- Technical support to Appian’s employees.
- Provide on-call resolution for mission critical issues
- Enhance overall system security, performance and availability
- Quality verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competency in administering desktop operating systems, particularly Windows and Mac OS X
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field of study required or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's earned or in progress by December 2016, or by Summer 2017.
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Manager, Software Development
James loves being on the cutting edge of technology and working with his team to help businesses build their own software applications in order to meet their needs.
Back to top