Associate Information Technology Engineer
- McLean, VA
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; Empowered by the “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and debate, encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We are looking for an Associate Information Technology Engineer who has experience in cloud computing, corporate infrastructure, remote office assistance and who also has an interest in partnering with our software development organization on their infrastructure. Appian’s IT Engineers quickly learn our operations and immediately become core members of our expert and highly respected internal team!
About the Job:
- Securely leverage cloud computing and software as a service resources
- Windows, Linux and Macintosh desktop administration
- Assist in the maintenance of Appian’s IT network and server infrastructure
- Assist in the administration of Appian's voice and phone networks
- Provide capabilities to improve Appian’s productivity
- Provide technical support to Appian’s employees
- Provide on-call resolution for mission critical issues
- Enhance overall system security, performance and availability
- Construct, implement and deploy process-centric Business Process Management solutions based on Appian software
- B.S. in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competency in administering desktop operating systems
- Ability to work nights or weekends, as needed, to perform regular onsite maintenance or on call duties
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with cloud computing is a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Back to top