Are you looking to marry your passion for technology with your penchant for strategic problem solving? As an Appian Associate Consultant, you’ll build and deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers’ business strategies. You’re an expert on our software; from implementing the first business process management application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our modern work platform vision to life.
About the Job:
-Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalization, business intelligence, and application integration
- Utilize varied skill set and experience to construct, implement, and deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian BPM software
- Analyze a client’s business strategy, their business processes, and develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, and analyze requirements
-Implement quality assurance plans, load testing and roll-out plans
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit: www.appian.com.
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Business or equivalent background
- Superior academic achievement with a GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
-Solid foundation of, or love for, technology-Preferred experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, etc.) and cloud technologies
Back to top