AppMarket and Community Manager
Appian is seeking an experienced and innovative professional to join the Marketing team in the role of AppMarket and Community Manager. This role is critical to driving digital engagement across Appian’s rapidly growing community of customers, developers and partners.
Appian is looking for a marketing and operations professional who can work across internal and external teams to engage Appian’s community and provide information and resources to its users. The ideal candidate will possess both marketing and technical skills to promote and grow these platforms. Prior experience with software implementations in a client-facing role is preferred, as well as demonstrated creativity in developing online content. A prior focus in enterprise software with experience implementing community software and administering application marketplaces is a plus.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Engage leadership to establish AppMarket and Community to define and fulfill goals and objectives.
- Work across internal and external teams to source content for the AppMarket and Community to generate interest, meet end user needs, and facilitate usage.
- Create marketing content around the Appian product and its solutions for presentation on the sites.
- Lead publication and certification processes for application submissions to the Appian AppMarket.
- Drive online community engagement across Appian’s partners, customers, and employees.
- 5+ years of experience in an Enterprise Software environment.
- Demonstrated experience designing customer experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to understand use case requirements and translate them to a solution design.
- Prior experience in managing online communities or application marketplaces is preferred.
- Strong written communication skills
- BA/BS degree required.
At Appian, you will help us build our award-winning PaaS product that enables business people to build cloud and mobile enterprise applications with flexible, visual models instead of custom code. Appian discovers and unites enterprise data, connects users through social and collaborative engagement in the
in the context of business data, and provides the leading suite of business process technology to enable rapid application development and optimization in every industry.
Back to top