Here at Appian, we’re passionate about technology. We love making it, and we love using it. Joining Appian Engineering will provide you with the opportunity to learn in an environment that values cross-functional collaboration and is committed to personal and professional growth. We want to revolutionize the way people work, and in doing so, we develop the Appian platform to be simple so our customers can thrive.
We are looking for hands-on Solution Engineers with excellent analytical and communication skills. The Technical Support team is responsible for providing expert level assistance to our customers around the globe who are using the Appian platform to run their mission-critical applications.
You will learn our technology and become an expert in our software and why/how we intend to fulfill our claim that we are revolutionizing the way software is built. You will play a key role in the success of ongoing customer relationships and customer facing communications by helping to deliver root cause analysis and solutions. As an essential member of the Technical Support team, you will look for creative ways to improve the overall operational efficiency of Appian.
This position is based at Appian’s Office in London, UK. There is no travel required.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Desire to work closely with our customers to help lead continual improvement in the availability, performance, functionality and security
- Keen to learn to provide exceptional customer interaction (verbal/written)
- Knowledge or proven experience working with Web services (e.g. SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Programming or scripting experience (e.g. SQL, Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, PHP)
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- We’ll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community and strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar work experience