Alliance Director France
At Appian, we’re not only about building powerful software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software, great clients, great partners! Appian’s Alliance organisation multiplies the efforts of our sales and professional services teams to reach farther and dig deeper with clients. As a member of this dynamic organisation, you will build relationships with strategic partners, working together to showcase how Appian's low-code technology enables organisations to achieve their Digital Transformation objectives.
What is Appian? It’s an application platform that allows non-technical people to build powerful cloud and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. We are the one enterprise application platform that enables and guides your clients through their digital transformation journey.
- You are a self starter who enjoys building vs. maintaining partnerships
- You are results orientated and thrive on over achieving
- You are a successful Alliance Manager and are looking for the next organisation to leave your mark
- You’re skilled in partnering with the Big 4 and major SI's to construct compelling propositions / offerings.
- You have a working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You are experienced as a successful account/business manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker levels
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Build and execute strategic relationships with our preferred partners e.g. PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, Capgemini, Accenture, TCS, Wipro etc.
- Drive business development activities to generate sourced software opportunities
- Identify appropriate partners to leverage Appian direct software opportunities
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of Appian delivery practices within strategic Partners
- Work with Partner Enablement to ensure the UK eco-system is enabled in both the sales and technical elements of Appian
- Work with Partner Marketing to develop and execute marketing events and activities to promote Appian
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with 5+ years in Alliance Management
- Proven track record of sales quota achievement
Meet Some of Appian's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering
Peter helps account executives at Appian work with prospects to have a better understanding of how the company’s software operates and best fits the needs of the businesses served.
Back to top