Website Services Specialist
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Who we are looking for:
The Website Services Specialist will be responsible for providing distinctive website solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. By working directly with our website customers, the Website Services Specialist will promptly attend to client requests and manage website updates through completion.
As a Website Services Specialist, you will be a resource for both our customers and the Web Production team. You will have the opportunity to develop extensive web skills including HTML/CSS best practices, Search Engine Optimization, Accessibility, basic knowledge of design, and much more.
This is the ideal opportunity for hard-working, motivated individuals with a passion for helping others and a strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Provide outstanding customer service by managing website updates, and attending to client issues promptly
- Assist the website team with customer website production, implementation, and content updates
- Work cooperatively with other team members and departments
- Update DNS records for customers
- Ensure all updates made on the website are compatible with all widely used browsers (including mobile browsers) on different operating systems
- Setup and assist customers with web tools and services (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Highly organized and able to manage a high volume of concurrent projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to simplify technical terms and web concepts for customers
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies and trends
- Maintain a high degree flexibility and patience
- Photoshop editing skills is a plus
- 2 years professional experience required
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top