Website Production Specialist
- Santa Barbara, CA
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
The Website Production Specialist takes the lead role in creating, modifying and managing AppFolio customer websites.
Ideal candidates have a passion for customer satisfaction, an affinity for details, possess a record of independent action and excellent judgment and value building extraordinary relationships with customers and team members.
What You'll Do
- Play a lead customer-facing role and manage customer relationships to ensure successful delivery of AppFolio hosted website.
- Assist in defining project deliverables, setting schedules and resolving website content and technical issues.
- Identify and clarify issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolution.
- Utilize content management systems to build and maintain websites.
- Responsible for creating and editing web content as needed, including image editing, proofreading copy for quality and accuracy, and ensuring adherence to style guidelines and technical specifications.
- Liaisons between colleagues and team members on all aspects of websites.
- Communicate customer enhancement requests to Product Management.
- Receives direction from the Value Added Services leadership and guidance from Web Production Specialists during 6 month initial training period.
- Other duties as requested.
What We’re Looking For
- Exceptional customer relationship building and account management skills
- Talent to match product features with customer goals and determine best path to success for both customer and company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Ability to follow through on tasks until completed
- Ability to handle many concurrent projects and complete tasks in a timely manner with precision, using independent judgment to accomplish goals
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience creating, deploying and updating websites preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator desirable
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, cloud-based tools, etc.
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Today our software solutions exist in two verticals including the real estate (AppFolio Property Manager, AppFolio Property Manager PLUS, and AppFolio Investment Manager) and legal (MyCase) industries.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Back to top