Web Production Coordinator Intern
Website Production Coordinator Intern - MyCase
Appfolio is offering a paid Internship with our MyCase team. The ideal candidate is someone with an eagerness to learn and contribute to the success of our customers and team. The intern will work under the mentorship of experienced team members to follow up on tasks related to change requests and updates to MyCase hosted websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and manage customer requests through completion in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in resolving website content and technical issues.
- Identify and clarify issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolution.
- Utilize content management systems to update and maintain websites.
- Responsible for creating and editing web content as needed, including: image editing, proofreading copy for quality and accuracy, and ensuring adherence to style guidelines and technical issues.
- Other duties as requested.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in teams.
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills.
- Attention to detail, focus on accuracy, and strong organization skills required.
- Ability to handle many concurrent projects and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Experience creating, deploying and updating websites desirable.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator desirable.
This position is temporary and is expected to work 20-30 hours per week in our Santa Barbara offices. Only local candidates will be considered. There may be potential for employment at the end of the assignment.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top