Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
● Competitive Compensation
● Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
● Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
● Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
● Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
● Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
● A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
● Give back to your team and your community
The AppFolio Talent Specialist is a vital member of our Talent Acquisition team responsible for helping us attract and hire new AppFolians for our R&D groups who meet an incredibly high talent bar. Working closely with recruiters in our fast-paced organization, you’ll assist in owning and managing various recruiting activities while ensuring that we’re always delivering an awesome candidate experience as we compete for top talent.
This is a great entry point for launching your career in corporate talent acquisition and technical recruiting!
● Own the coordination and scheduling of phone and onsite interviews for multiple R&D hiring teams (Software Engineering, Product Management, Web Operations, IT)
● Partner with recruiting team on the coordination, execution, and program management of university recruiting initiatives
● Facilitation of recruiting administration including creating offer letters and designing/driving department reporting
● Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates effective full-cycle recruitment
● Maximize workflow adherence, tracking and reporting for team efficiency and data integrity.
● Communicate professionally with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
● Become a search/sourcing expert using position specifications and search requirements from Recruiters.
● Find, engage and qualify potential candidates for entry level roles
● Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and recruiting efficiency
Knowledge & Skills:
● BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
● Exposure to Human Resources, such as onboarding, interviewing, recruiting
● Experience with HRIS and/or applicant tracking systems (we use Jobvite). Internship experience ok.
● Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
● Ability to build partnerships with managers, interviewers, and team members to facilitate hiring decisions that meet our high talent bar
● Track record of solving problems and making a positive impact
● High data integrity a must. Maintains accuracy and efficiency working with our systems.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
● Proven ability to take initiative and contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
● Self-directed, detail-oriented, creative problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
Back to top