We all know how grueling interviewing and being a candidate can be. At AppFolio, we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you can directly impact every candidate’s interview experience and make it awesome. As the Lead Talent Specialist, join our team as a vital member of our Talent Acquisition force, responsible for helping us provide our candidates with a world-class experience that each and every candidate deserves. We need someone who is laser sharp on every aspect of the candidate life-cycle and has an affinity for process improvement yet knows how to create the best experience without over-engineering our process. We are looking for someone who meets an incredibly high talent bar with a great attitude and a high level of customer service. You will work closely with recruiters and other distributed Talent Specialists at AppFolio, to assist in owning and managing various recruiting activities while ensuring that we’re always delivering an awesome candidate experience as we compete for top talent.
This role is based in sunny Santa Barbara at AppFolio’s corporate headquarters.
- Own the Talent Specialist initiatives, processes and procedures that provide a world-class experience to each and every candidate consistently throughout all of the AppFolio offices.
- Work as a hands-on lead who schedules phone and on-site interviews for multiple corporate hiring teams across the AppFolio client base, primarily in Santa Barbara but also in San Diego, Dallas and Boston as needed.
- Partner with the recruiting team on the coordination, execution and program management of university recruiting initiatives.
- Facilitate recruiting administration including creating offer letters and designing/driving department reporting.
- Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates effective full-cycle recruitment
- Maximize workflow adherence, tracking and reporting for team efficiency and data integrity.
- Communicate professionally with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Continuously identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and recruiting efficiency
Knowledge & Skills:
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Exposure to Human Resources, such as onboarding, interviewing and recruiting
- Experience with HRIS and/or applicant tracking systems (we use Jobvite)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to build partnerships with recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers and team members to facilitate hiring decisions that meet our high talent bar
- Track record of solving problems and making a positive impact
- Strong attention to detail and high data integrity are a must. Must maintain accuracy and efficiency working with our systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to take initiative and contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, creative problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
WHO WE ARE?
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio(NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Back to top