Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Who we are:
AppFolio was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in building great technology products. Think of us as a successful Silicon Valley style start up with offices are in Santa Barbara (HQ), San Diego, and Dallas.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- 20 PTO Days
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and lead the professional growth of team members
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company in SaaS
What we are looking for:
With solutions designed for law firms, property management / real estate and financial professionals, AppFolio’s award winning web-based software is used by thousands of happy customers across the country. We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated and experienced accounting and finance professionals who thrive in a supportive culture and rapid growth environment.
As a Sr. Salesforce.com Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring Salesforce.com and partnering with the internal teams to improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver an amazing customer experience. You should have a strong understanding of cloud based business applications, extensive experience with data management and reporting, and the ability to manage projects across cross-functional teams.
- Salesforce.com administration/configuration and reporting analytics
- Create reports and dashboards for senior management; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Design, develop and maintain complex user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, validation rules and, custom workflow, etc.
- Manage and implement customization requests including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Perform mass data imports/exports using the API or various import tools
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
- Work with Business Systems team to create and publish best practices in relation to our products and Salesforce configuration
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the Sales, Customer Service and Value+ teams
- Works with management across business units and internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports both the enterprise and individual business unit requirements
Skils and Knowledge:
- 5+ years Sales Operations/Support experience with extensive experience in Salesforce.com administration, Salesforce.com Certified Administrator required
- Experience with the Salesforce.com Service Cloud, experience with CTI integrations or hosted call center solutions also a plus.
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce including; Marketo, Docusign, Congamerge.
- Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, other IT managers, internal stakeholders and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Data migration and integration experience
- Data cleansing and import/export of large volumes of data
- Ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interrupts with high level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Business Administration, and/or related field
Back to top