Sourcer (6 Month Contract)
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
● Competitive Compensation
● Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
● Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
● Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our
● Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
● Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
● A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
● Give back to your team and your community
We're hiring an experienced Sourcer for a 6 month contract assignment to help drive growth through the sourcing/recruitment of exceptional talent across varied departments at AppFolio.
The ideal candidate is a Sourcer/Screener/Researcher with proven experience identifying skilled talent in a fast-paced work environment. Must possess strong sourcing skills, strong project management skills, and a keen understanding of how to assess candidates for a high-tech organization with an incredibly high talent bar.
● Develop sourcing strategies to meet hiring plans across varied departments (i.e. Customer Service, Sales, Engineering), ensuring a smooth, timely, and positive candidate experience.
● Source active and passive candidates from internet databases, social media, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals.
● Generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of active/passive candidates for multiple requisitions under very tight timelines.
● Provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going candidate campaigns and pipelining.
● Work closely with full-cycle recruiters to facilitate interview discussions
● Maintain candidate statuses via applicant tracking system, data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
● Maintain communication with candidates in order to create promoters of the AppFolio employment brand.
● Provide ongoing updates and metrics to Talent Acquisition team members
● Build and cultivate relationships to showcase AppFolio as a top employer of choice.
Skills and Knowledge:
● Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
● 3+ years corporate sourcing experience, including high-volume and technical sourcing for varied roles in a SaaS or similar high-tech environment.
● Proven ability in achieving headcount targets while maintaining high candidate quality.
● Strong time-management and project management skills and ability to multi-task and maintain focus and discipline.
● Ability to represent our high-tech organization, employment opportunities and company culture in courting candidates over the phone.
● Strong affinity for automation and systems (CRM, ATS, HRIS) and deep understanding of sourcing technologies.
● Can apply strong consultative skills to develop sourcing strategies alongside the recruiting team
● Experience supporting recruiters, building partnerships to work with a highly collaborative team
● Availability to work flexible hours. This is a 40-45 hour per week, 6 month contract assignment
● Broad knowledge of software/SaaS business operations.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top