Sourcer (6 Month Contract)
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
● Competitive Compensation
● Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
● Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
● Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our
● Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
● Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
● A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
● Give back to your team and your community
We're hiring an experienced Sourcer for a 6 month contract assignment to help drive growth through the sourcing/recruitment of exceptional talent across varied departments at AppFolio.
The ideal candidate is a Sourcer/Screener/Researcher with proven experience identifying skilled talent in a fast-paced work environment. Must possess strong sourcing skills, strong project management skills, and a keen understanding of how to assess candidates for a high-tech organization with an incredibly high talent bar.
● Develop sourcing strategies to meet hiring plans across varied departments (i.e. Customer Service, Sales, Engineering), ensuring a smooth, timely, and positive candidate experience.
● Source active and passive candidates from internet databases, social media, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals.
● Generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of active/passive candidates for multiple requisitions under very tight timelines.
● Provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going candidate campaigns and pipelining.
● Work closely with full-cycle recruiters to facilitate interview discussions
● Maintain candidate statuses via applicant tracking system, data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
● Maintain communication with candidates in order to create promoters of the AppFolio employment brand.
● Provide ongoing updates and metrics to Talent Acquisition team members
● Build and cultivate relationships to showcase AppFolio as a top employer of choice.
Skills and Knowledge:
● Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
● 3+ years corporate sourcing experience, including high-volume and technical sourcing for varied roles in a SaaS or similar high-tech environment.
● Proven ability in achieving headcount targets while maintaining high candidate quality.
● Strong time-management and project management skills and ability to multi-task and maintain focus and discipline.
● Ability to represent our high-tech organization, employment opportunities and company culture in courting candidates over the phone.
● Strong affinity for automation and systems (CRM, ATS, HRIS) and deep understanding of sourcing technologies.
● Can apply strong consultative skills to develop sourcing strategies alongside the recruiting team
● Experience supporting recruiters, building partnerships to work with a highly collaborative team
● Availability to work flexible hours. This is a 40-45 hour per week, 6 month contract assignment
● Broad knowledge of software/SaaS business operations.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Web Production Specialist
Lizzie helps each AppFolio client develop a website and an online presence that looks and feels professional. Her goal is to help clients’ businesses build their brands and establish credibility online.
Back to top