Software Engineer - Rentlinx
Who we are:
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in software development and continue to lead the way in providing our customers with user-friendly, intuitive, and innovative solutions. Our headquarters is in Santa Barbara with other key offices in Dallas and San Diego. To learn more about AppFolio and our values check out our profile on The Muse!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- 20 PTO days
- New laptop and big flat screen monitor on your first day
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Start-up team and atmosphere with big company pay and benefits
- Being a part of a rapidly growing SaaS company, consistently making an impact on our customers
What we are looking for:
We are hiring a Full Stack Software Engineer for our growing RentLinx team to contribute to our rapid product development pace. Our Engineers work collaboratively to set the technical direction for our SaaS products, developing easy-to-use solutions for our customers.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for building leading edge software, loves learning new and emerging technologies, and is driven to help build a successful SaaS product used by thousands of happy businesses. We foster an environment that empowers small teams to collaboratively set the technical direction of our solutions.
We'll hire a smart, hardworking developer over specific technology experience, but our team uses:
- Object-oriented programming and design (C# and ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Ninject)
- Web technologies (AngularJS, jQuery, SASS, Handlebars.js)
- Databases (MS SQL Server, Entity Framework)
- More new technologies every day!
- Develop scalable, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Formulate, implement, and evaluate algorithms and database queries to support SaaS scalability and stability.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Rapidly fix bugs
- Work closely with other engineering team members in a fun, small office environment
- Encourage collaboration, prioritization, and urgency to develop at a rapid pace.
- Research, share, and recommend new technologies and trends
Skills & Knowledge:
- BS, MS, or Ph.D in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Hands-on work/intern experience developing web-based applications, preferably in a startup environment
- Web development experience, preferred proficiency in some of the technologies we use
- Creativity, ability to solve complex problems without a roadmap
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a love for coding
- Desire to make an impact on the course of the product and the company
Nice to have:
- Experience working across all levels of the development stack
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development processes
- UX design experience
If you are interested in creating exceptional SaaS products and being part of a successful hypergrowth company, apply today!
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Sales Development Representative, Ninja Team
Sam sets up meetings and seeks out business opportunities for AppFolio’s Sales Team. His main goal is to create conditions that allow the Sales Team to drive company success.
Back to top