Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
- Santa Barbara, CA
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
AppFolio continues to expand and is looking for full-time Shipping & Receiving Coordinator. In this role, you are responsible for packing and processing all incoming/outgoing mail and shipments while maintaining a clean and organized work setting. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires high attention to detail while always keeping the big picture in mind and looking for ways to improve our processes. We want someone who challenges the status quo always looking to find a better way; that’s how we improve!
What You’ll Do
- Receive all incoming materials and preparing packages for shipping
- Prepare in advance and be aware of expected arrival times
- Maintain tracking and data logging to ensure effective work between team members and departments
- Hold shipping & receiving partners accountable. Provide written reports in a daily log with metrics, vendor delivery information and driver identification
- Assist with day-to-day operations with an internal customer focus mindset
- Handle mail & package distribution; keep mail area clean and organized
- Maintain consistent open office hours, offering support as it relates to shipping, receiving and delivery
- Interface with team coordinators and internal customers providing tracking information, shipment status inquiries and follow-up
- Responsible for executing and providing support for standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Provide porting coverage as necessary
- Assists Food & Beverage Manager with Facilities and Food & Beverage Ticketing System
What We’re Looking For
- Communication Skills: Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of audiences. Great storyteller and facilitator.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to collect and analyze data, problem-solve, and make recommendations and/or decisions based on the data analysis.
- Problem Solving: Approaches challenges and situations with a positive mindset and identifies solutions.
- Project Management: Project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to navigate in a fast-paced & performance-oriented environment.
- Team Player: Must be able to be a team player and work with all levels of company employees as well as frequent interaction with suppliers and contractors
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meet expectations of internal customers (employees) and external customers (visitors and vendors). Always acts with the customer in mind and builds effective relationships.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a shipping & receiving environment
- Respect for confidential information
- Communication Skills: Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of audiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Google Suite a plus
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Back to top