Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating a vision of desired capabilities of our enterprise Business Systems platform to enable and support our business strategy and priorities as we scale for long-term growth. A a product leader will own and drive the roadmap and execution towards achieving this vision.
- In partnership with the Product Development team, Business Systems technical leadership and Functional leads, create a future state multi-year roadmap of desired capabilities for the enterprise Business Systems platform, aligned to business strategy/priorities and to scale for growth.
- Lead identification, planning and delivery of key Company Initiatives.
- Identify and realize opportunities to optimize and create efficiencies across functional teams’ use of the Business Systems platform.
- Deliver business and functional requirements of the Business Systems platform in support of business priorities. The solutions provided to these teams enable rapid growth and scale across the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of the functional teams’ Business Systems platform needs and integration strategies with functional technology solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product roadmaps and Business Systems platform needs related to new and changing product offerings.
- Create a roadmap and execution plan for delivering towards the desired future vision and needed capabilities.
- Lead alignment with Segment Product leaders on 1-3 year product roadmap and identification of Go-To-Market dependencies to eliminate misalignments and fire drills.
- Develop and report on business impact and time to market enabled by Business Systems technology platforms.
- Apply agile mindset and iterative planning approach to Business Systems development to reduce rework, churn and increase velocity on initiatives.
- Leverage lean startup and experiment methodology to identify and deliver business value in small increments.
- The organization can articulate the success and traction metrics associated with business systems priorities.
- Strong product and technical background with a track record of hands-on experience building technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development practices.
- Strong business acumen with ability to synthesize business requirements to inform long-term product strategy.
- Successful track record of defining and delivering on a product vision and a multi-year product roadmap and drive alignment across business stakeholders.
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience navigating and influencing in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to be solution-oriented and focused on scrappy ways to solve problems with a long-term strategic outlook.
- Self-starter and a proven team player in a high outcome-oriented environment.
- Exceptional written and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of software product management experience with at least 3 years building enterprise tools and solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora, SalesLoft and Jira preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or equivalent experience is preferred.
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.