Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
As Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, you will develop and deliver a partnership strategy that enables growth across market segments, and supports AppFolio business objectives. Your work will include, although not limited to the following key areas:
What You’ll Do
Develop a clear and coordinated multi-year strategy for Strategic Partnerships that fuels growth across customer segments.
Redefine and launch an AppFolio strategy partner program that clearly answers the question “Why partner with AppFolio” and accelerates product market fit, delights customers and provides reciprocity with partners.
Source, prioritize, develop, negotiate, and execute innovative partnerships in support of AppFolio’s product strategy.
Maintain close collaboration with product, corporate development, Sales, Marketing and Growth teams on partner/build/buy opportunities.
Define success metrics for evaluating partnerships and lead the integration of all partnerships with key functional areas to ensure AppFolio’s ability to sell, service and support our customers and partners.
Hire and develop a world class team.
What We’re Looking For
- Goal orientation – able to execute on short term plans while developing longer-term vision
- Leadership – visible management and influence across teams, including hiring, onboarding, coaching, employee development, motivating, and decision-making
- Strategic thinking & execution – experience successfully running business operations
- Product management – ability to understand product lifecycle and develop plan for evolution based on market drivers
- Relationship building – able to make connections that drive long term mutual value
- Strong business & financial acumen – experience with P & L ownership and responsibility for driving revenue growth; ability to apply strong understanding of financial concepts to make sound business decisions
- Customer focus – understand customer segments and strive to delight at each touchpoint and level of interaction
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years in product, and/or partnership experience.
- Experience working within tech/SaaS, property technology preferred.
- Strong knowledge in building a partnership strategy, with an ability to partner across product, sales and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborative relationship builder with an ability to consistently seek out and validate new partnership opportunities.
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.