Sales Development Representative (MyCase)
Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative will assist customers who have signed up for an online trial of MyCase's legal practice management software. In this role, you will focus on increasing the quantity and speed of conversions from trial to purchase while building trust and credibility for the company and product. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each Sales Development Representative is equipped for success with training on our sales methodology and prospecting along with continued mentoring with peers and sales leadership.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively reaching out to legal professionals at different stages of their trial experience with the goal of helping them evaluate and choose MyCase for their business.
- Meeting sales quotas related to trial conversions and daily quantity of outbound calls/emails (50-70 per day of each).
- Providing outstanding assistance and support to legal professionals throughout the trial – answering product questions and giving guidance on important features that correlate to higher conversion rates.
- Documenting all sales activities in Salesforce and personal pipeline for accurate records and forecasting.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about MyCase software.
- Proactively contacting existing customers to sell new value-added services.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Outgoing, friendly and ambitious personality
- Quick learner
- Able to work at a fast pace and handle 50+ outbound communications each day
- Great work ethic, responsible and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication
- BA/BS/BE preferred
Back to top