Sales Development Representative (MyCase)
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a completelifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
What we are looking for:
The Sales Development Representative will assist customers who have signed up for an online trial of MyCase's legal practice management software. In this role, you will focus on increasing the quantity and speed of conversions from trial to purchase while building trust and credibility for the company and product. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each Sales Development Representative is equipped for success with training on our sales methodology and prospecting along with continued mentoring with peers and sales leadership.
- Proactively reaching out to legal professionals at different stages of their trial experience with the goal of helping them evaluate and choose MyCase for their business.
- Meeting sales quotas related to trial conversions and daily quantity of outbound calls/emails (50-70 per day of each).
- Providing outstanding assistance and support to legal professionals throughout the trial – answering product questions and giving guidance on important features that correlate to higher conversion rates.
- Documenting all sales activities in Salesforce and personal pipeline for accurate records and forecasting.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about MyCase software.
- Proactively contacting existing customers to sell new value-added services.
You know you're the right fit if...
Skills and Knowledge:
- Outgoing, friendly and ambitious personality
- Quick learner
- Able to work at a fast pace and handle 50+ outbound communications each day
- Great work ethic, responsible and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication
- BA/BS/BE preferred
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Web Production Specialist
Lizzie helps each AppFolio client develop a website and an online presence that looks and feels professional. Her goal is to help clients’ businesses build their brands and establish credibility online.
Back to top