Sales Development Representative (AppFolio Property Manager)
Who we are looking for:
The Sales Development Representative is a key player in growing AppFolio thru assisting in pipeline development and enhancing brand awareness. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each Sales Development Representative is equipped for success with world class training on our sales methodology and prospecting along with continued mentoring with peers and sales leadership. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to the company.
A day in the life…..
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting for AppFolio Property Manager
- Maintain call volume of 75-100 calls per day with the intent to qualify key leads and create pipeline for Field and Inside Sales
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists by building relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to initiatives
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
Skills and Knowledge:
Who You Are:
- 1+ year work experience
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Google apps for business
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases such as Salesforce
- Prior sales experience
- BS/BA degree
Such submissions will be considered free to AppFolio.
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top