Sales Development Representative (AppFolio Property Manager)
Who we are:
AppFolio was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in building great technology products. Think of us as a successful Silicon Valley style start up with offices in Santa Barbara (HQ), Richardson, north of Dallas, and San Diego.
...Watch our video to learn more:
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- 20 PTO Days
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and lead the professional growth of team members
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company in SaaS
What we are looking for:
The Sales Development Representative is a key player in growing AppFolio thru assisting in pipeline development and enhancing brand awareness. This entry-level sales position is the starting point for a promising career in sales for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.
Each Sales Development Representative is equipped for success with training on our sales methodology and prospecting along with continued mentoring with peers and sales leadership. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to the company.
- Outbound telephone-based prospecting for AppFolio Property Manager
- Maintain call volume of 75-150 calls per day with the intent to qualify leads and create pipeline for Field and Inside Sales
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts.
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to initiatives
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Some sales experience is desirable, but not necessary
- Some experience working in software or business-to-business environment is desired, but not necessary
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases a plus
- BS/BA degree
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top