Quality Assurance Engineer
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a completelifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
What we are looking for:
AppFolio is looking for a full-time QA Engineer to join our MyCase product software development team in San Diego, CA. We have a unique, open office environment conducive to collaboration and communication. AppFolio a fast growing and funded start-up based in Santa Barbara, CA with additional offices in Dallas, TX and San Diego, CA.
- Conduct exploratory software testing to identify areas of improvement for our web-based applications
- Test new product features as part of our user story-driven, Agile/Scrum software development process
- Collaborate closely with software developers to resolve issues discovered during testing
- Coordinate across teams to ensure preparedness for each software release
- Assist in writing automated tests, including user interface integration tests.
- Assist in backlog grooming for upcoming development sprints
- Encourage and advocate team ownership of software quality
Knowledge and Skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical coursework and practical experience.
- Work/Intern experience in Accounting, Finance, Technology, or related fields. All work experience levels in QA Engineering welcome to apply.
- Analytical, organizational, and time-management skills with high attention to detail
- A commitment to quality, and an enthusiasm for testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with development teams and product owners
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development process in a SaaS environment highly desired
- Experience writing automated tests (Selenium, Ruby) highly desired
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, passionate team in San Diego and help expand a great product!
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top