Quality Assurance Engineer
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out our profile on The Muse!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a completelifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, public company
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’ businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
What we are looking for:
AppFolio is looking for a full-time QA Engineer to join our MyCase product software development team in San Diego, CA. We have a unique, open office environment conducive to collaboration and communication. AppFolio a fast growing and funded start-up based in Santa Barbara, CA with additional offices in Dallas, TX and San Diego, CA.
- Conduct exploratory software testing to identify areas of improvement for our web-based applications
- Test new product features as part of our user story-driven, Agile/Scrum software development process
- Collaborate closely with software developers to resolve issues discovered during testing
- Coordinate across teams to ensure preparedness for each software release
- Assist in writing automated tests, including user interface integration tests.
- Assist in backlog grooming for upcoming development sprints
- Encourage and advocate team ownership of software quality
Knowledge and Skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical coursework and practical experience.
- Work/Intern experience in Accounting, Finance, Technology, or related fields. All work experience levels in QA Engineering welcome to apply.
- Analytical, organizational, and time-management skills with high attention to detail
- A commitment to quality, and an enthusiasm for testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with development teams and product owners
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development process in a SaaS environment highly desired
- Experience writing automated tests (Selenium, Ruby) highly desired
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, passionate team in San Diego and help expand a great product!
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Web Production Specialist
Lizzie helps each AppFolio client develop a website and an online presence that looks and feels professional. Her goal is to help clients’ businesses build their brands and establish credibility online.
Back to top