Quality Assurance Engineer
Who we are:
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded by the team that built GoToMeeting, a market leading enterprise software solution. We have extensive experience in software development and continue to lead the way in providing our customers with user-friendly, intuitive, and innovative solutions. Our headquarters is in Santa Barbara with other key offices in Dallas and San Diego. To learn more about AppFolio and our values check out our profile on The Muse!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
- 20 PTO Days
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- A fully stocked break room with all kinds of snacks and goodies
- Being a part of a growing, public SaaS company
What we are looking for:
We are hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer to contribute to our rapid product development pace. Our Engineers work collaboratively to set the technical direction for our SaaS products, developing easy-to-use solutions for our customers.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion and commitment to quality software, loves learning new and emerging technologies, and is driven to help build a successful SaaS product used by thousands of happy businesses. We practice and value pair programming, test-driven development and test automation.
We have opportunities on both of our teams (MyCase and AppFolio Property Manager) and all listed locations.
- Conduct exploratory software testing to identify areas of improvement for our web-based applications
- Test new product features as part of our user story-driven, Agile/Scrum software development process
- Collaborate closely with software developers to resolve issues discovered during testing
- Coordinate across teams to ensure preparedness for each software release
- Assist in backlog grooming for upcoming development sprints
- Encourage and advocate team ownership of software quality
Skills & Knowledge:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent combination of technical coursework and practical experience.
- 2 - 5+ years experience in Accounting, Finance, Technology, or related fields. All work experience levels in QA Engineering welcome to apply.
- Analytical, organizational, and time-management skills with high attention to detail
- A commitment to quality, and an enthusiasm for testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with development teams and product owners
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development process in a SaaS environment
- Experience writing automated tests (Selenium, Ruby)
If you are interested in creating exceptional SaaS products and being part of a successful public company, apply today!
Back to top