Senior Product Marketing Manager
- San Diego, CA
Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with product, marketing, and sales to drive self-service awareness and adoption across a variety of product lines. You’ll combine product thinking, segmentation, and positioning to help AppFolio accelerate our attachment, adoption, and engagement rates. This role will be responsible for go-to-market strategy, in-app marketing, internal and external launch enablement, and delivering insights that will feed into our product roadmap and marketing programs.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our product leaders on our marketing and segmentation strategy that will accelerate adoption and activation rates across business lines
- Develop a deep understanding of the Resident needs within the Property Management ecosystem and establish relevant personas and messaging
- Convert product/feature deliverables into a cohesive messaging strategy that articulates the pain, value, and proof points in a clear and compelling way
- Keep a pulse on the market and competitive landscape, leading research initiatives and communicating findings to cross-functional stakeholders
- Serve as the subject matter expert and effectively communicate AppFolio’s value proposition to customers, prospects, industry analysts, and association partners
- Provide training and enablement to cross-functional teams, including sales presentations, strategy documents, product demos, and communication briefs
What We're Looking For:
- Expert storyteller, skilled at crafting engaging presentations that distill complicated concepts into succinct narratives
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of B2C or B2B self-service product marketing experience at a software company
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to comfortably oversee multiple project workstreams and scopes of responsibilities, both managing upwards, downwards, and with cross-functional partners
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proactively forms plans directed by metrics and data
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem-solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses. Our software solutions exist in the real estate vertical, including AppFolio Property Manager and AppFolio Investment Management
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Back to top