Hi, We’re AppFolio.
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too.
The Product Manager works closely with the Engineering team to communicate and present customer problems and help facilitate discussions with customers.
This position will meet regularly with Sales, Marketing, and Client Services to discuss upcoming releases and gather feedback on what can be improved in the product.
The ideal candidate has an uncanny ability to listen and engage prospects/customers, embraces new technologies, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and loves to solve problems.
What will you do?
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Constantly gather feedback from customers and prospective customers in order to recommend product improvements
- Work with sales, implementation, marketing, and support teams to identify ways to make our value added services better
- Manage an Agile development based scrum team as a product owner by leading feature identification and prioritizing requirements
- Build business cases (including financial analyses) and present it to management
- Keep up to date with market and technology trends and competitive offerings
Desired Skills & Experience
You will be a great fit in this group if you have:
- 5+ years experience with high-tech products and technologies (preferably software as a service products)
- A strong technical background - Significant hands-on experience building technology products is preferred. We are looking for quality (not quantity) of experience. MBA is a plus.
- A keen sense of business – the ability to understand market trends and consumer requirements, build business cases to justify your analysis, and design and prioritize features to fit the market needs.
- Leadership - Proven ability to lead medium to large (7 to 15 people) cross-functional teams
Above all, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about building great products. If that sounds like you but you lack in one or more of the areas above, still feel free to drop us a line.
AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) was founded in 2006 with the mission to revolutionize vertical industry businesses by providing great software and service. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based software helps our customers more effectively market, manage, and grow their businesses.
To find out more about what AppFolio has to offer, check out appfolioinc.com/careers.
Back to top