Payments Services Manager
Who we are:
Over ten years ago, we launched AppFolio (NASDAQ: APPF) to revolutionize the way small and medium-sized businesses grow and compete. Today our software solutions serve the property management and legal industries. At the heart of our products and services is a talented and agile team that understands the importance of a 100% customer focus.
With offices in Santa Barbara, Dallas, and San Diego, our business is built for long term success fueled by happy, loyal customers and a team of AppFolians who contribute to our great culture every day.
To learn more about AppFolio and our company values check out
our profile on The Muse.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k Match
- Amazing company culture: focus on a complete lifestyle
- Recharge: 20 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays
- Built to last: Grow your career in an innovative, publiccompany
- Make an impact: your work plays a key role in transforming our customers’businesses
- Love your team members: co-workers are often friends too
- Offices stocked with healthy snacks, games, and goodies
- A commitment to health/wellness including onsite fitness classes
- Give back to your team and your community
Payment Services Manager
The Payment Services Manager works directly with the Director of Payment Services to successfully drive the Payments Value Added Service. S/he will share end-to-end responsibility of processing tenant, owner and Property Manager payments through AppFolio’s Payments Platform with a focus on project management, product integration, partner management and compliance.
The ideal candidate for this role has an uncompromising attention to detail, passion for compliance, embraces new technologies, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, loves to solve problems, and effectively drives projects to completion.
- Manage payments projects to maximize revenue, minimize costs and mitigate risk.
- Manage 3rd party provider relationships fostering partnerships that optimize service and minimize costs.
- Drive enhancements to AppFolio’s Payment Services by defining product and system requirements.
- Partner with Engineering Team to resolve and improve production
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- BS or BA degree
- 10+ years operations experience, preferably with an internet software company.
- Proven success in building and maintaining excellent cross-group collaboration.
- Solid experience initiating and driving new business opportunities.
- Exceptional team management and leadership skills.
- Prior experience working in an agile product management environment.
- Superior organization, time-management and negotiations skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, GSuite
Meet Some of AppFolio's Employees
Manager, Mid-Market Sales
Travis creates space for rising stars on his Sales Team to succeed. He sees his job as an opportunity to help clients make their businesses more efficient and profitable.
Back to top